BRIC Metals & Mining Industry Opportunities and Forecast 2017
The BRIC Metals & Mining industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the BRIC metals & mining market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the metals & mining industry and had a total market value of $1,043,866.1 million in 2015. India was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of -9.5% over the 2011-15 period.
- Within the metals & mining industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $834,399.0 million in 2015. This was followed by Russia, India and Brazil with a value of $88,075.5, $86,570.5, and $34,821.1 million, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the metals & mining industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $991,584.2 million in 2020, followed by India, Russia, Brazil with expected values of $121,592.4, $107,022.9 and $39,665.9 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC metals & mining market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC metals & mining market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key metals & mining market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC metals & mining market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Key points to buy
- What was the size of the BRIC metals & mining market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the BRIC metals & mining market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC metals & mining market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the BRIC metals & mining market?
FOR ANY QUERY, CONTACT US @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/enquiry/1181732-metals-mining-bric-brazil-russia-india-china-industry-guide-2017